At Tweeterham , we work hard and we have a great time doing it. One of the most powerful statements about life at Tweeterham is that people here are truly considered family. Many of the new employees join our team because they were told about the culture by a current “tweeterham promoter”.
Every month our party committee plans an epic event. Last year’s events included a Brave’s game, Falcons, Holiday party, potlucks, happy hours and more. These events are great team-building opportunities and provide a lifetime of memories.
Our passion for life is eclipsed only by our passion for helping our clients succeed and to continue our meteoric rise as a leading online marketing firm. It is the remarkable dedication of our employees that has led us to be named a Top Place to Work in ATLANTA,GA
The most important assets to our company are our employees. We take great pride in bringing aboard talented, creative and hardworking individuals. Think you would be a great fit for the Tweeterham team? Let us know! Send us a resume and cover letter to [email protected]am.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
At Tweeterham, we want every employee to be proud of where they work and excited about the job benefits provided. The following are a list of some of our company benefits:
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Credit Union
We also offer more than just your basic benefits:
- Flex Time
- Pet Insurance
- Bagel Fridays
- Fine Wine Fridays
- Fresh Fruit
- Biweekly Catered Lunches
- Massage Chairs
- Massage Therapy Twice Weekly
- Ping Pong
- Lunch & Learns
- Free Coffee, Tea & More
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Parties & Events, Dodgers Games
- Team Dinners, Holiday Party & More
- Discounts at Local Businesses
- Build email programs and automations and promote email best practices and strategy to internal businesses supported. Train and support internal users on application to proliferate self management of campaigns.
- Conduct quality check tests for to ensure links, images, subject lines, and lists function properly.
- Final QA point for all mailings
- Work with creative team to ensure that all emails adhere to branding guidelines and that templates meet the needs of internal clients.
- Manage email calendar to ensure that all requests are created, updated, and scheduled.
- Monitor deliverability and overall account reputation in two applications to ensure messages are being delivered to the inbox and provide regular reporting.
- Work with Marketing Analysts as needed and available to assist in other areas including: Reporting (monthly reports, campaign reports etc).
- Drive the vision and thought leadership on how to best reach our consumer through this robust and ever changing channel. Develop and recommend a multi-year digital strategy, plans and roadmap, particularly through social media, CRM, and the use of mobile technologies.
- Develop an e-commerce strategy and oversee execution with a digital agency.
- Lead efforts to optimize brand websites based on brand strategies.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the brand teams to ensure that digital is fully integrated with other parts of the marketing mix to provide a seamless experience to our consumers.
- Identify ‘test and learn’ opportunities for all emerging digital areas.
- Collaborate with Director of Digital Marketing as well as Digital Managers from other Business Units, to share learnings and train/educate the balance of the organization.
- Develop management dashboards and scorecards related to all things digital to provide a line of sight for current activities.
- Benchmark competitors to ensure we stay current with developing digital strategies as well as stay abreast of best practices.
- Participate in external forums to keep abreast of industry trends.
- Help manage digital agencies for planning and execution.
Office of Communications
The Office of Communications is responsible for working with the press and developing the Twitterham's communications strategy. The office communicates with the media by holding press conferences, issuing press releases and media advisories. The office also handles media requests for interviews and statements, staffs the Twitterham's events that are open to the media, and houses the Tweeterham's speechwriter. The Communications intern should possess computer and writing skills.